Taking Stock



Well it's September already and how did that happen?!  I haven't blogged for just over a month and I need to get going again.  It's not that I've been having a rest - quite the opposite really.

We may be moving, but at the moment we are at the very start of the journey.  There is much decluttering, repairing, cleaning and re-decorating to be done before anything else can happen (I refer to this stage as "Operation Tart-Up").

Decluttering has involved giving things to charity, selling things on e-bay and trying to complete unfinished projects (of which there are many).  

The garden continues to grow out of control (apart from a dead tree which I am trying to slowly remove - at the moment it is wrapped up in fairy lights to try and make the most of a bad situation).

Fairy lights - always make bad things look good


I've also been reassessing my Etsy shop.  Up until now its just been jewellery but I feel the need to produce more art and at the moment, as I don't have enough art to put in its own shop, I'm combining it with the jewellery.  Its a bit odd and hopefully things will change in the future. 







Comments

Popular Posts