A Beautiful Monday


This morning, as I woke up and slowly opened my eyes, I noticed there was a strange orange glow in the bedroom.  At first, I thought there must be a fire somewhere, and then I realised I was experiencing the sunrise.  Its just that we don't seem to have had a clear morning for so long, I'd almost forgotten what it's like to be woken up by the sun!  Its also a case of the timing of my alarm coincides with the sunrise itself at the moment.  It was gorgeous and put me in a great mood for a Monday morning.

I also returned home from work to find a package waiting for me - a lovely, special and completely unexpected gift posted to me by my auntie.

I then went onto the computer to check my e-mails, and received some great news from my sister regarding a forthcoming visit.

And later this afternoon, I had a moment of pure inspiration and came up with the answer to something I have been looking for over the past 2 months.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good week...





Comments

Popular Posts