The Cocopopia Cocktail
Yes - Cocopopia has its own cocktail...
I've raided the drinks cabinet and the fridge to come up with the perfect cocktail for sunny summer days and, being a coconut liqueur based drink, the Cocopopia name suits perfectly. Its really quick and easy to make.
Here's the recipe:
- 1 (25ml) measure of coconut liqueur (or coconut syrup for an alcohol free version)
- Carton of tropical fruit juice (I used a 100% concentrate mix of pineapple, orange (main ingredients), along with passion fruit, lime, lemon, banana, mandarin, mango, papaya and kiwi
- bottle of orangeade (or Orangina is even better if you can get hold of it) to add a bit of fizz
- ice cubes
- Drop some ice cubes into a tall glass.
- Fill two thirds of the glass with the tropical fruit juice
- Add coconut liqueur
- Give it a quick stir - with a swizzle stick if you have one
- Top up the rest of the glass with the fizzy orange
- Add a straw and cocktail umbrella - sit back and enjoy!